Yield: 6 – 8 Servings
2 lbs Potatoes
5 Tbsp Butter
1 Onion, sliced
12 oz Mung Bean Sprouts, lightly chopped
2 Strips bacon, cut in ¾ inch pieces
1 Pack Radish sprouts
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them. (You may need to add a little milk to the potatoes to get them to mash. That does not seem to hurt the recipe at all.)
2. Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a large pan on medium high,
and fry the onions and bacon until bacon is cooked and onions are lightly browned.
3. Add bean sprouts and fry two or three minutes.
4. Add rest of butter and the mashed potatoes, then salt and pepper to taste.
Blend all ingredients.
5. Cook the galette for 5 minutes until the bottom is golden brown.
6. Put in an oven at 200oC (400oF) for 15 minutes.
7. Decorate with radish sprouts
Slice in wedges, serve and enjoy.
This recipe comes from Daisey Machinery Co. in Japan.